Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Seattle Adventure!

Hi all!

Sorry for being MIA for the past week. I've been busy running around getting things done for my trip. Right now I'm on the Bolt Bus enroute to Vancouver from Seattle!

Seattle was fun, but sadly I could only stay for one night. I'll be staying one more night come August before I fly back to NY. My trips to Vancouver is usually about a week or a week and a half. This time I'm staying for almost 3 weeks and man, so many things are different when I go for that long.

One, I need to be very precise when I pack. Because I flew to Seattle then bused it to Canada, checking luggage would cost me $25 a piece so instead, I decided to pack less. A LOT LESS... (lol)
Two, I have to worry about more things like when I'll arrive in Seattle then when I'm leaving for Vancouver, etc.
Three, I don't even know anymore. There's too much to keep track of and I'm so sleepy... I'm sorry if this post makes no sense... (lol)

Time for a little nap..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment