Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday Mani! (Or technically Tuesday's...)

Hi all!

It's been a while since I've done a mani post, so I decided to do my nails for July 4th(:
I don't have a name for this one, so here it is!

  
For some reason the pinkish-orange looks really orange.. but I still like it^^. It's my colors for July 4th this year! It's not too dark and it feels like a lighter shade of red and blue. 

  
Sinful Color's Luminary, DHC's C18, and Sally Hansen's Double Duty Base & Top Coat. I love Sinful Colors! The polish goes on so well and so easily. One of the reasons why I don't get my nails done at the salon is because I like to do them myself. Many girls like to get them done because they are supposed to last longer that way. But with Sinful Colors polish and the Double Duty Base & Top Coat, my nails can last about a week and a half, maybe even two. And I'm not the type of girl that just sits around doing nothing, so for my polish to last that long, it must be really good.. (lol!)

Work is making me so tired, it's getting so hard to share my adventures every day. But I'll definitely try to share as much as a I can and as often as I can! Thanks for reading!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment