Saturday, May 26, 2012

Big Bang Theory FTW: Sheldon Tshirt

Hi all!

It's been a long day and I can't wait to share it with you, but I'm so tired and its so hot, I think I'm going to pass out any minute now. So before I knock out completely, I wanted to show you the t-shirt I saw on display at a store on my way home..

It's Sheldon!!!!!! :D Bazinga! hahahaha I love Sheldon and I'm totally hooked on Big Bang Theory! I always feel bad for Raj (he's so cute and shy) and I think Leonard & Penny should totally be together forever (lol!)

Looking at this shirt, it reminded me of the episode where Leonard was teying to get Sheldon out of the kiddie ball pen (lol). That ep was so funny; Sheldon kept popping out from under and going "Bazinga!" while Leonard just lunges at him (haha..)

More about my adventure today later! I hope you're enjoying the 3-day weekend! Party party! Woot woot! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment