Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Website Wednesday: Blush.com!

Hi all!

Since my morning post was so short, I decided to make it a double-post day! Yay! (lol) Dermstore.com launched it's new sister website today! Blush.com provides a place for make-up lovers to find some of the best and most sought-after brands in one spot. Blush.com provides free standard shipping for the contiguous U.S. States and international shipping for $80. Pricey as it will be for international shoppers, this site would be great for those who really want to get their hands on certain products. There is 24/7 customer service from beauty experts and free samples with every order.
Teamed up with celebrity makeup artists and experts Lauren Feist, Noel Nichols, Liza Zaretsky, and YT beauty vloggers, Elle and Blair Fowler, this site will become a go-to place for great products, tips, and advice! I will definitely be regularly checking up on the site for tips and recommended products, but as for ordering from them, I don't know yet. Their prices are the same as retailed in other stores like Sephora, but Sephora has better standard shipping. With Sephora, you would also receive great samples and constantly have promotions.On top of that, I can save more points on my Insiders card. The only time I see myself ordering from blush.com is for their deals or for products that are hard to find elsewhere.

4/5: Overall, blush.com has a great, growing curated collection and will be a great site to visit for expert tips and top picks. For products though, there may be better benefits in buying on other sites or in-stores.
(P.S. Blush.com, Dermstore.com or their affiliates did not contact me to do this review. This is all my personal opinion)

Thats all..(lol)
Have a good night! And don't forget to leave a Rawrr(;

No comments:

Post a Comment