Friday, May 25, 2012

Delish Eats: Red Lobster!

Hi all!

Sorry for the late post :(, I had such a long day. Anyway, enough of the sadness. It's time for some YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. (lol) My friend -- codenamed, The Panda-- and I went out for lunch today at Red Lobster, so I wanted to share my delicious adventure with you guys (I'm drooling as I make this post ;p). This won't be too long I hope! -- mostly pics. Enjoy ^.^!

 
(Sorry if some of my pics aren't as interesting..)

Started with a Caesar salad! They make THE BEST ones. Just the perfect amount of the best Caesar dressing ever and the crunchiest croutons in the world!!!!! ^.^

New England Sampler. OMG THIS WAS AMAZING. Crab-stuffed mushrooms, Fried Calamari, and Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Scallops. OMG.. mmmmmmmm...

Red Lobster has the best biscuits, hands down! If I'm saying that then that means they're really good because I am not a biscuit person. 

Chef's Signature Lobster & Shrimp Linguine Pasta! Oh man.. I can't even begin about this dish. It was amazing and there's no other word to describe it. (lol) The sauce for this pasta was just great(: 

   
This is the 'Create Your Own Lunch' for $12.50 :D! We chose Fried Scallops and Garlic Shrimp Scampi with a Mashed Potato side. The shrimp was (a little too buttery, but..) freaking out of this world!!!! I was at Red Lobster a few months earlier for their 'All You Can Eat Shrimp' promotion and let me tell you, all of it was DELISH! (lol)

The Panda said it looks like a Smiley Face.. I'm not so sure. (Maybe if you turn your head to the right? lol) What do you guys think?


After lunch at Red Lobster in 42nd Street, we walked to Ktown in 32nd Street for Red Mango and my friend proceeded to try breaking my piggy bank by puchasing $15 worth of froyo -.-... 

Oh, I almost forgot! When we were leaving Red Lobster, there was a guy playing a GIANT electric guitar right outside the restaurant. (lol) It was so cool! And he was pretty good too(:
There was also this Nascar event going on in Times Sq today, but I wasn't able to catch any photos for you guys because I was running late. Sorry :(, I'll see if I can get some from The Panda to share!

So, that was my yummy lunch adventure today! I hope you enjoyed this short journey with me! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment